Is there such thing as too many pictures? I don't think so...especially when they are THIS stinking cute. And I deprived you of photos in the last post... So I'll make up for it. Also, I'm glad I got some photos in this outfit. It says "handsome" on it and I think it is so adorable. Well, Leo has a theory that it really is not necessary to sort your laundry...so now it is tie dyed pink. Even Beau can't pull off a pink tie dye.








He saw himself in the mirror...





2 comments:
in the second to last picture it seems as if he is trying to seduce the camera. and in the last picture he is almost flashing some moobie. what are you teaching this boy?! haha., just kidding, can i possibly see you sometime this weekend?
these pictures are TOO cute Heather! you're such a good photographer! i can't seem to get good ones like this of hannah, she just won't sit still or my timing's not right with her sweet faces. Beau is so cute. we need to have them meet soon. has he started crawling yet?! i remember a recent post of him almost there.
Post a Comment