Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Book Club

Beau decided to curl up with a good book. Dr. Seuss' ABC book... highly recommended. Maybe for your next book club?


Not only is Beau an avid reader, he has recently taken up standing. He feels both these talents will serve him well in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to eat him up in his little plaid shirt!

Cathleen said...

Heather it is so funny - I've been lurking on your blog for like 2 months! HAHA. Just getting used to blogging, it's scary but it'll be so nice to keep these memories for the kids when they're grown up! Much easier than the traditional baby book! PS I knew I loved your blog when you admitted your weight gain during your pregnancy - I am a 60 pound gainer myself! (And Lilly was 9 lb 8.4 ounces!)

Cathleen said...

PPS - Beau is absolutely adorable - I think he must be a robot from the way you can ALWAYS get him to pose so cutely!