Seeing as I only have one other (blogger) friend (not just one other friend, you meanie) not previously tagged I'm going to throw it to Katie, who will probably have much cuter, funnier answers than me. You crafty, tennis skirt wearing, goddess you.
1. What are your nicknames?
Unfortunately, Heather doesn't really lend itself to any cool short nicknames. "He" or "Heat" just don't really have that ring to it. Leo calls me "Mom" now, among other cute pet names...that will remain between us.
2. What game show/reality show would you like to be on?
Hands down Project Runway. I wish I had the vision and the talent those designers have.
3. What is the first movie you bought on VHS/DVD?
Hmm... I don't really remember. I do remember the first CD I ever bought was "The Cranberries: Everybody Else Is Doing It So Why Can't We" circa 1993. Still have it downloaded on my Zune too!
4. What is your favorite scent?
Beau after his bath. Love it. Love it. Love it. And in the words of my friend Katie, "bottle it and sell it at Target".
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Move to where I grew up (and where my parents still live), Avondale Estates. Buy and old house and totally redo it and decorate it. Ok, and probably buy a couple pairs of Louboutins. (For the fashionably deficient, they are very awesome, very expensive shoes)
6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back?
Rome. The history, the food, the shopping...
7. Do you trust easily?
Instictually, no. But I don't want to come across rude or hurt anyone's feelings so I usually end up talking to that weirdo on the Marta train.
8. Do you think before you act, or act before you think?
Think Think Think. That's all I do. Wish I could turn it off.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Well, its a love/hate relationship: politics. I'm obsessed and invested...so a lot has made me unhappy lately.
10. Do you have a good body image?After gaining 65 pounds during my pregnancy I worked really hard to get my body back. I'm just coming around again on the image thing...
11. What is your favorite fruit? Ripe peaches from a fruit stand on the road in the mountains. You know...where you can get boiled peanuts, too.
12. What websites do you visit daily? All my blogger friend's blogs, Facebook.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Please refer to #12, oh and Chick-fil-A ice dreams with chocolate sauce.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Witty. Inspiring. Would love to fly to South Africa and have a glass (er, bottle) of wine with her! Go read her blog. Now.
15. What is the last song that got stuck in your head?Um, I don't remember exactly, but I can tell you with 99.9% certainty that it was a show tune.
16. What is your favorite article of clothing?
jeans jeans jeans jeans. A good pair of jeans does wonders. I live in jeans.
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
I don't eat cereal. Now, mash that cereal together with butter and melted marshmellows...that's a different ballgame altogether.
18. What would you do if you saw $100 laying on the ground?
Pick it up, look around...and go to Target.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Coffee and chapstick. Besides the obvious like food and toothpaste...
20. What should you be doing right now?
Laundry...what else?
1 comment:
Love your answers! And you are welcome to come visit me in South Africa anytime!!!
Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment