I almost strained something trying to think of a funny story, or a smart-ass comment (an area in which I consider myself an expert), but I got nothin'. We'll just chalk it up to writer's block, or um, blogger's block. But, I didn't want my lack of witty inspiration to hinder my delivery of oh-so-cute photos (which is really why most of you logged on anyway...). So I let Beau loose in the backyard. And grabbed my camera. And, of course, I took advantage of my son's good humor for another photo op.
Beau in a Bag is adorable, but have you tried putting him in a suitcase? Lilly loves it. Don't know why. Even when we close the top (no we don't zipper it shut, don't call CPS on us! but just let the top lay on her little head) and then she pops out, like Lilly in the Box. Too much fun.
1 comment:
Beau in a Bag is adorable, but have you tried putting him in a suitcase? Lilly loves it. Don't know why. Even when we close the top (no we don't zipper it shut, don't call CPS on us! but just let the top lay on her little head) and then she pops out, like Lilly in the Box. Too much fun.
Post a Comment