BUT we did go out for a few special occasions...BOTH of my sisters had birthdays this week. Jessie's is the 26th and Lori's is the 27th. They both turned 22. Now, those of you who don't know my family are trying to wrap your brains around that one I know. I'll let you think about for a minute and I'll get back to you...
Give up? Well, they are technically my half-sisters (although we don't consider ourselves that at all...) Jessie on my dad's side and Lori on my mom's. Crazy huh? Love those girls more than anything, well except maybe my baby...but definitely not Leo...hehe. Just kidding. Not really though.. No I am. Ummm...anyway...

Oh.. I rejoined LA Fitness this week. My account had mysteriously gotten cancelled after extreme inactivity. But I'm back now. I don't know if you noticed (hehe), but I gained a LOT of weight during my pregnancy. Make that about 65ish pounds, give or take a 8 1/2 pound baby. Wow. I know. Impressive. Well, thankfully most of it has just come off naturally, but I do have about 10 stubborn pounds left to lose. Plus things aren't where they used to be even though I've lost the weight. Jogging up the stairs its me first and then my rear end comes flapping along a few seconds later when it used to be perky and tight...So I'm going to work out. I'll keep you updated on my progress. For those of you who have forgotten where I started this is a picture of me a full month before Beau came. I still had about thirty days of ice cream gorging to do. That will stayed burned in your retinas all day. Seriously, when you close your eyes you are going to see my thunder thighs. I'm sorry. Public humiliation/motivation never hurt anyone. I was lucky, though. My husband always said I was cute, for a chubby girl.
So...that was just a bunch of words to tell you I don't really have anything to update you on. Beau is his usual easy-going, charming self. He's a poop machine and makes no apologies for it. On top of that he has discovered that he can, in fact, slobber. He takes great joy in spreading slobber all over his clothes, bed, toys, swing and most importantly, my best shirts. He talks in his little Beau language all the time...except for when I turn a video camera on him. I keep trying to get some footage to put up here but he has a little performance anxiety for the camera. I'll keep working at it though. Meanwhile maybe these will make you happy...
So...that was just a bunch of words to tell you I don't really have anything to update you on. Beau is his usual easy-going, charming self. He's a poop machine and makes no apologies for it. On top of that he has discovered that he can, in fact, slobber. He takes great joy in spreading slobber all over his clothes, bed, toys, swing and most importantly, my best shirts. He talks in his little Beau language all the time...except for when I turn a video camera on him. I keep trying to get some footage to put up here but he has a little performance anxiety for the camera. I'll keep working at it though. Meanwhile maybe these will make you happy...




No comments:
Post a Comment