What a face.
HUGE. MUSCLES.

So... I'm super excited because the rumor is that I am getting a new camera for Mother's Day. OK... its not a rumor because let's face it, I basically found it and said "Leo, go here and buy this camera for me for Mother's Day." It makes giving and receiving gifts here much less... awkward... hehe. So anyway I'm so excited because I've caught some amazingly cute moments but they always come out blurry with my old camera. Looking forward to sharing many more pictures with everyone.
Beau grows and changes by the minute it seems. He laughs and squeals. He can zero in on objects and reach out and grab them. He loves spending time on his baby gym pulling at the rings. He has discovered he likes sucking his fingers...all...the...time. Beau is the best sleeper. He must get that from his mommy. 9 to 6:30 every night. You can set your clock by it. I can't believe he's almost three months old!





No comments:
Post a Comment