Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cutie Pie Pictures

Since I got my new camera I have been taking SO MANY pictures. I don't always have stories to go with them all so I'm just posting some pictures that I adore. I have taken all of these within the past two weeks. Beau in the tub. He loves it. Those are his vitamins all over his face. We give them to him in the tub, well, because they end up everywhere. Then he spends the rest of bath time pondering the taste and smacking his lips. Check out that "mooby". (man-booby)
He holds his head up like a champ now and can even lift his chest up too.
I just love this picture. I sit him in this Boppy chair when I take a shower and get ready in the morning. He's usually content just sitting and chewing on his hands. He loves to watch me brush my teeth and dry my hair. It usually turns into a photo shoot, though.
Playing with me on our bed. I'm pretty sure we were discussing lunch...


This evening was so beautiful we took the whole family outside to get some fresh air.

My 3 boys....and the Weber

Hmm... I'm speechless
So cute. And doesn't our lawn look so good in this picture? Don't let it deceive you.
Beau has become a certified card-carrying member of the thumb suckers club. He does have his own style though. He's a trendsetter already.
Again, showing off the thumb sucking style. Mom's just trying to get a good picture... oh well.


Love those toes. Those are Beau's toes... Is that a haiku?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hxLOVE these pictures.. I can't wait to go shopping with you and Beau.. I'll call you tomorrow.. P.S- I am pretty sure that was not a haiku :)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

P.P.S- love the term "mooby", did you make that up?

A Southern Mom said...

beau's totally adorable--and still teeny tiny when leo holds him... and you look GORGEOUS!!! we miss you so much :) and i agree with lori.... mooby is hilarious