Beau was baptized today. It was a very special way to celebrate my first Mother's Day.
I was really just playing with my new camera when I took this but I'm glad I got a shot of it because mere moments after the service Beau had a massive poop explosion. This and the next photo are all that is left of this sweet little romper...
My good friend Bill sang. It was so beautiful. I cried. Shocker.
Dennis and I. He married me and Leo... we're pretty sure its legal...
I was really just playing with my new camera when I took this but I'm glad I got a shot of it because mere moments after the service Beau had a massive poop explosion. This and the next photo are all that is left of this sweet little romper...
My good friend Bill sang. It was so beautiful. I cried. Shocker.
Dennis and I. He married me and Leo... we're pretty sure its legal... Love Dennis and Gail! They became grandparents just last week. Sweet little Kensey!
1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment