
It says "If you think I'm cute you should see my Daddy".
June 15th, 2007
One year ago I took a pee that changed my life. I started taking tests Memorial Weekend because, well, I was late and I was going to the lake for the weekend. I needed to make sure it was ok for me to indulge in a few adult beverages. All the tests I took that week were negative. And by "all" I mean all 12. So I went on my merry way...water skiing and all. Fast forward about two weeks, I was running with my friend Bonnie and I was telling her how I didn't feel like myself. She insisted I take another test. So, after all the negative responses from First Response, I tried an EPT. I'll never forget that. The second my pee hit it it was screaming "PREGNANT! PREGNANT!" with its neon blue plus sign. I still took about 5 more. Turns out I was six weeks pregnant...
June 15th, 2008
One year later...
Happy First Father's Day Leo! Beau and I love you very much. You are a great dad.


Happy Father's Day, too, to all Beau's Granddads and Great-Granddads! He is so lucky to have so many amazing men in his life.
Granddad Leo
Papa Larry
Pappy Eddie
Church with Gramps on Father's Day
On top of all that, it is Beau's 4 month birthday!
He is 26 inches long and weighs 14.9 pounds. So since he was born he has grown 5 inches and gained 6.2 pounds. He can now roll in both directions, tummy to back and back to tummy. He has recently introduced a military crawl to his repertoire. Meaning, he kind of scoots with his elbows and toes. Once that baby is mobile I am going to be so fit chasing him down, he already wants to go go go. We have introduced rice and oatmeal cereal and he loves it. Soon we get to start the very basic solid foods. I have a feeling my son is going to continue to be a good eater. We have reason to believe he may be teething, due to the amount of drool and slobber, among other symptoms. It has been the quickest, slowest, sweetest, frustrating-est, fulfilling-est, funniest, wanting to cry-est, intense four months of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment