Thursday, June 12, 2008

Water Logged

Can someone tell me why the smallest size in swimmy diapers is large enough to fit me? I swear if I really wanted to I could shimmy and stretch my way into one of those suckers. Don't ask me how its going to catch poo (especially MY son's) and keep it from going in the water if the thing is hanging from his hiney even with it pulled up to his nipples. Just something to think about next time you are going for a dip in the neighborhood pool...

Anywho, we were at Target this morning at the crack buying such swim pants and super sonic baby sun repellent. We were going to the pool today. Nothing was going to stop us. We went and picked up Aunt Lo (Lori) and Beau had his first day of fun in the sun. Or more like 45 min of uncertainty in the partly cloudy.

The following is the photographic diary of the day:
Getting ready to go out the door. Sunhat, check. sunglasses, check. Cutest baby ever, check.
At the pool:



After swimming we had to take a bath at Granny P's. We had just finished washing Lori in the sink, and I was next.Later, at home: Modeling his new sunglasses and hat for Dad since he missed out on all the fun.These were just a couple pictures from tonight when we were messing around. They were too cute not to share. TwinsWhat a face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come he looks so much cuter in his bathing suit than his Aunt Jamie does? I have fat rolls and creases. Maybe if I went topless like he does and started wearing Luv swimmy diapers.

Aunt Jamie