Thursday, June 5, 2008

A break and Awake

So I tried to post this two days ago but "Blogger" has not been my friend. After everything we have been through together. We haven't spoken since. I'm even considering taking back the friendship bracelet I made.

******************************************************************************

Warning: You may find this video clip to be boring if you have no emotional attachment to my son. It is a little long with not much action. I was going to post it so Leo could at least see Beau while he was out-of-town. I can (and do) entertain myself all day by watching these little antics but I do understand not everyone thinks my kid is the cutest thing on the planet (although something is clearly wrong in their head).
*****************************************************************************

So, Beau has gone on a nap strike until his dad returns home. This was today's napping attempt. He had been lying in his bassinet quiet, but when I checked on him....well....he was not sleeping. However, before you watch this video I have to defend some things. First of all, just because my child has no clothes on and there are no sheets on the bassinet and I'm pretty sure you can hear Judge Alex on tv in the background, that doesn't mean we are trailer, ok? I usually have my child in clothes but it was 92 degrees in Atlanta today and my baby sweats like..well...his daddy. I have no excuse for the sheets and Judge Alex...

The voices you hear are mine and my mom's (who like a saint came over to help today and spend the night). He has kicked his way out of the sleep positioner and is entertaining himself as an alternative to napping. The first look he gives me is like "oh, hi, it's you again...great". Then you can't hear it but he farts and of course I crack up because I am THAT mature. Be sure to pay attention at the end when we are talking about his daddy and he poops, laughs, and grunts, and poops.

No comments: