...for this.
I am one incredibly blessed, very thankful girl. 

I assure you, you will see one of these pictures in a Christmas card this year! Thank you Lori for getting some great ones of us.


I assure you, you will see one of these pictures in a Christmas card this year! Thank you Lori for getting some great ones of us.So we feasted at my mom's house. This is what Beau's tray looked like before he got at it. We just let him go for it by himself. He loved it...and I think he actually got some in his mouth. The tray features my famous squash casserole, my newly famous green beans, and my lesser known mashed potatoes. My mom did a great job on the turkey made some killer crockpot macaroni and cheese. Memaw (as always) made amazing dressing and sweet potatoes. Lori ..um...she slid that cranberry sauce out of the can like a champ. Oh...and refilled my wine glass like the best of 'em.
(Not pictured: My world famous applebutter pumpkin pie)


My dad stuffing Beau with MORE pie.

Handsome boy.
This picture is so funny to me because Beau is the only one ready.
My mom, Megan, Beau, Lindsey, Me, Lori, and Memaw. My camera caught the flash of another camera and turned out really bright...but it was so good of all the girls and Beau. I still love it.
Me and Memaw.


My dad stuffing Beau with MORE pie.
Handsome boy.
This picture is so funny to me because Beau is the only one ready.
My mom, Megan, Beau, Lindsey, Me, Lori, and Memaw. My camera caught the flash of another camera and turned out really bright...but it was so good of all the girls and Beau. I still love it.
Me and Memaw.
Aunt Lori and Beau.
No comments:
Post a Comment