The wedding crasher.We got in last night from our weekend blitz in Miami. We flew, which makes me a basketcase anyway (if you aren't a frequent blog reader...I have serious anxiety), and I was extra on edge because this was going to be Beau's first flight and I wasn't sure how he was going to take it. Plus, for a three day trip we had 1) A huge suitcase that had all three of our clothes/shoes in it. 2) Another huge bag that had the pack n' play (Beau's travel crib), and my large toiletry bag and a few other random things in it. 3) The carseat and carseat base. 4) The diaper bag. 5) The stroller. 6) Leo's laptop bag...and finally...7) My quite large purse. So that's a lot of stuff to carry through the airport, right? Oh... Did I mention we rode Marta TO the airport? Yeah. It was fun. So I was already stressed and exhausted by the time we got onto the plane. Luckily, Beau was exhausted too and slept the whole flight. After we landed we had to gather all our things and then ride a BUS to the rental car place. So for those keeping track, that's a train (and actually we had to switch lines, so I think that should count twice) a plane, a bus, and a car. By the time we got into Devin and Peg's (Leo's aunt and uncle who were nice enough to let us stay with them) we joked that it took us the same amount of time to fly as it would have to drive.
Anyway...we survived. And actually it was a great weekend. The whole reason we were going was Leo's cousin Chris's wedding. It was lovely. And, it is always great to see everyone. I took about two hundred pictures (and I'm not exaggerating for effect, either) so I picked out my favorite ones. I'm splitting them up into two posts. Family, if you email me or leave me a comment with your email address I will be happy to email the whole caboodle to you.
These are from before and during the ceremony...
It was Beau's nap time when we got there. He was OUT.


It was Beau's nap time when we got there. He was OUT.

Devin Jr., Chris, and Leo IV
Waiting for his bride.
Rings.

So cute.
Check the next post for a bazillion more pictures.


Cute moment between Jamie and Buffin.
No comments:
Post a Comment