Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chris and Aimee's Wedding: Part Deux

This is the sequel to the previous post...

These are a couple of the photos I took during the reception. I am a teeny bit mad at myself because they are light because I was taking some scenery pictures and had switched my camera to beach mode. It makes the light and water and sky more vivid... not so much when taking pictures of people. I guess that's what happens when you drink ( __ insert number here...any number) glasses of wine and operate machinery at the same time.

OK...So I'm cooking all day today. Yes, I can see you squinting at the screen now. I am cooking. Thanksgiving is my most absolute favorite holiday. Thinking about breaking out the maternity pants for one last use...


Can't wait.



Leo III and Nan

The cousins Beau and his GranddadBeau and his GrandparentsLeo Jr., Leo III, Beau, and Leo IV



And like I said in the last post...I have a TON more. So family, just let me know if you want me to email them and I will.


I'm off to the kitchen. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: