Disclaimer: Don't be fooled by this sweet face and waggly tail. He is BAD.You thought the Ritz crackers and bed turds set me off? Oh no. This one, well, it takes the cake. Pun intended.
These were in the process of becoming a birthday cake for the record books. Too bad they didn't make it through the 30 minutes it took me to take a shower this morning. That dog jumped up on the counter, opened the foil, and proceeded to eat a cake and a half. Plus the frosting off one side of one that had been finished. I kid you not, as I am typing this, my blood is boiling and I swear steam is about to shoot out of my ear canals.
Ok, let me walk you through this madness. On the far left is the cake that was iced and got licked. On the stove there were ORIGINALLY 4 cakes on the cooling racks with foil over them. As you can now see, the one on the left is COMPLETELY gone and the one on the right got half-eaten. He must have heard me coming down the stairs.
Or he was full.
Luckily, he couldn't get the ones in the back.
And these two on the far right were spared too... but I think that is just because I really tucked the foil under that one. Thank goodness.
A close-up of the damage done here. It was so cute with little multi-colored fondant stars. 
Is it just me or does anyone else realize that this always happens when Leo is out of town?
Hilarious.
Dog house included. All sales final.
2 comments:
I have the same towels from Target right?! Did your dog get sick?
Ruhi
Ha! Yeah, Target... everything I own comes from there. No, he didn't get sick, thank goodness...but this is not the first entire cake he has ever eaten. (Guess I should have known better, huh?)
Glad to hear from you Ruhi! I love looking at your pictures on Facebook! Hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment