Wade spent his first 24 hours in the NICU. I'll elaborate later...
Leo and Wade in the NICU
Beau meets Wade for the first time!
The Furlong brothers. Awe.
Wade's first photo shoot. 5 days old.
I adore this picture. Especially love Wade's pouty face.
Cuppy cakes I made for Easter. Pretty. If I do say so myself. And I do.
Leo and Wade - Easter
Beau with his bubble mower on Easter.
Just a random shot of Beau. One my faves, ever.
This is a cake I made for one of Lori's girlfriend's kitchen shower. Had to show ya.
My girlfriend Katie's wedding weekend in Charleston, SC. Rehearsal dinner. You can tell by the way I am clutching my wine glass, I hadn't had an adult beverage since I got pregs with Wade. Funny story, too; Leo purchased some milk test strips for me since I am nursing to check the alcohol content of my milk. The gradation of the color chart goes from white (nothing) to light grey (safe) to dark grey (warm up the formula). The minute my milk hit the strip it turned the darkest shade of black there is. Black black. Just shy of whithering up and blowing away. Wade got a bottle. :)
Moi, the MATRON (I hate that word, by the way) of honor, Katie, and Lisa.
Me giving my heart-felt slash hilarious matron of honor toast.
You need a tee-tee break yet? Only about 20 more pictures to go.
Other than Leo's Zoolander face (above) and Popeye face (below) I love these. Beau is IN LOVE with trains and we have made it a habit to visit a park near here where trains go by all the time. Now that I think about it, not all that safe, to have a playground right next to railroad tracks... oh well.
And I'll wrap up this marathon photo extravaganza with these lovlies.
You're welcome.





1 comment:
welcome back! :) great pictures and i had no idea you were such the cake decorator extraordinaire! those are super impressive. can't wait to meet little Wade!
Post a Comment