Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanks, Costco

I won.
We finally joined Costco.
With a muscle man and (soon to be) two growing boys, we decided buying in bulk would be a plus.

So Beau and I went last Tuesday just to kill some time and get aquainted. Preggos should be banned from this place. A package of 900 Oreos. Yes, please.

Which brings me to Thursday...

I had my routine doctor's appointment. No lie, as I was standing on the scale, the nurse blinks a few times, looks at me, looks at the scale, and says, "Am I reading this right?". Yes, sweetheart. Believe it. And despite my efforts to not wear jewelry or heavy articles of clothing that would weigh me down...I have gained another 10 pounds. In one month. Put that in your oven and bake it.

Trips to Costco are now limited to non-food purchases until further notice.

Anywho...

When Nanny was here over Thanksgiving she gave Beau his early Christmas present. He loves his bike. Well, that is until Leo makes him put his feet on the pedals and pushes him... thats when he screams bloody murder. Then it's just hilarious.






2 comments:

CocoJ126 said...

Hey it's Corrie...fellow tailgater. It's ok...when I was preg with C.J. I baked something new at least every other day...and ate it and sometimes took the leftovers to Joe if there were any...and I HATE to bake. I remember gaining 11 pounds one month...yeah...and then went on bedrest...where other people controlled what I ate...that worked out well...no more baking for me.

Merry Christmas...all the weight will fall off again...now go have another cookie.

Corrie

Ps...Santa is bringing me some wedgey-free panties and I am SOOOO excited!

Anonymous said...

What happen to Christmas and the Santa pages. Please fix and add more.

Aunt Jamie