Anyway, October is hands down my favorite month of the year. I just get all giddy when those cool nights come rolling in. Oh, and pumpkins. I love me a pumpkin. Katie and I took the kiddos up to Gainsville for our second annual trip to the pumpkin farm. Ooops, did I mention that the outlets are right down the street from the pumpkin farm? We might have stopped there too...And we might have purchased a few things... I may be chubby right now, but Kate Spade purses are one size fits all.
Um, back to what I was saying...I love going back and comparing pictures to last year's. So here is Beau last year, 8 months old, at the pumpkin farm:


Now, compare to this year... Such a big boy. It was MUCH more difficult getting pictures this time.
What little boy doesn't love playing in a gravel driveway?


Miss Molly was almost equally hard to photograph. I guess being propped up among random gourds and hay bales is cause for anxiety in some 3 month olds...hehe. How cute is she, though? She is wearing Beau's hat from last year... and next year Tootles will wear it... and the year after that... well, let's just say, it won't be my turn. (Katie, I cropped out the inappropriate pumpkin stem placement, hehe).
1 comment:
Turner. Beau & Turner go good together. Or...Blaine. Or...megatron (too manly?) or maybe you should just give in and make him a 5th...
Post a Comment