Ok, everyone. Grab a beverage and get hydrated, grab a snack, get comfy... its gonna be a long post. So sorry it's been a while. I've just been really lazy busy.
Well, let's get the business out of the way first. I had my 6 month check up today. Everything is good. Tootles has a strong heartbeat. We have to have his birthday "picked out" by my next appointment. Since I have to have a scheduled C-Section we even get to pick the day. Its sounds crazy. But I think for an anxious control freak like myself, it will be good. Oh me? I'm fine, thanks. Another seven pounds up. Geez. I stink at this. And whenever my doctor starts to reprimand me about my weight my life turns all "Ally McBeal" and all I see is a giant chicken wing in a lab coat dancing around. Weird.
Anywho, earlier this week I saw on the news that Cobb County was doing a free H1N1 clinic and vaccinations right near my house. It was scheduled from 2-7 this past Tuesday. I figured get there right at 2 while people are still at work and the kids are still in school and we would be golden. Ha. Wait, that deserves a something bigger....HA!When we rolled up to the back of the line I would guess that we were lucky number 2,381 and 2. Beau and I waited for 3 hours along with the rest of Cobb/Douglas County to get the most sought after thing in the United States since Tickle Me Elmo. Beau was so good, though. He just sat in his stoller and ate the lunch I packed him and watched all the other wild kids running around. Not one disgruntled peep from him all afternoon. Well, besides when the nurse jammed a needle in his thigh. But we are vaccinated!
In early October, I had my 10 year high school reunion. Wow, I'm getting old. I took NO pictures so I stole these from people's facebook pages.
Well, let's get the business out of the way first. I had my 6 month check up today. Everything is good. Tootles has a strong heartbeat. We have to have his birthday "picked out" by my next appointment. Since I have to have a scheduled C-Section we even get to pick the day. Its sounds crazy. But I think for an anxious control freak like myself, it will be good. Oh me? I'm fine, thanks. Another seven pounds up. Geez. I stink at this. And whenever my doctor starts to reprimand me about my weight my life turns all "Ally McBeal" and all I see is a giant chicken wing in a lab coat dancing around. Weird.
Anywho, earlier this week I saw on the news that Cobb County was doing a free H1N1 clinic and vaccinations right near my house. It was scheduled from 2-7 this past Tuesday. I figured get there right at 2 while people are still at work and the kids are still in school and we would be golden. Ha. Wait, that deserves a something bigger....HA!When we rolled up to the back of the line I would guess that we were lucky number 2,381 and 2. Beau and I waited for 3 hours along with the rest of Cobb/Douglas County to get the most sought after thing in the United States since Tickle Me Elmo. Beau was so good, though. He just sat in his stoller and ate the lunch I packed him and watched all the other wild kids running around. Not one disgruntled peep from him all afternoon. Well, besides when the nurse jammed a needle in his thigh. But we are vaccinated!
In early October, I had my 10 year high school reunion. Wow, I'm getting old. I took NO pictures so I stole these from people's facebook pages.
Me and Amanda showing our baby bellies.
Ugh. I had grand plans for this Halloween. However, I completly overestimated my level of motivation. So I ended up making Beau a flying monkey costume (from Wizard of Oz) and I was the witch. The Wicked Chubby Witch from the NorthWest Suburbs. With my monkey. Anyway, I always make a huge vat of chili and we all head over to my Gramp's house and hand out candy. Oh, and speaking of candy... I purchased the quality bag from Costco. I'm talking like 10 pounds of Snickers, Reese's, M&Ms and Hershey's goodness. Well, I come home from an errand one day and that asshole dog of ours has cleaned me out of about half of it. Wrappers and all. Don't believe me? The proof is in our backyard.
Maybe.
********
Random post script... Can you believe that Blogger's "updated" version doesn't have spell check?!?! This is a nightmare! For all of us! Ya'll, I am so sorry, but there are just going to be a TON of misspellings/typos. We should all write letters and complain.



1 comment:
i'm sorry, i must have missed the picture of the wicked witch that went a long with the monkey... come on! :)
Post a Comment