So while I was trying to get a picture of that tooth today, (a task on par with photographing Big Foot, I imagine) I realized something. I'm jealous. Ok?
Just look at these baby eyelashes. Au naturale. Estee Lauder is rolling in her grave.
okay first off how cute is he!!!REALLY SOOO CUTE!! he got your eye lashes too! OKay so I read your blog all the time, you are so funny that now I find CAson in our office laughing and when I come in to see what he is laughing at it is your blog. I am so glad that you are my friend. I love you and hope all is well! Randi
2 comments:
okay first off how cute is he!!!REALLY SOOO CUTE!! he got your eye lashes too!
OKay so I read your blog all the time, you are so funny that now I find CAson in our office laughing and when I come in to see what he is laughing at it is your blog. I am so glad that you are my friend. I love you and hope all is well!
Randi
Post a Comment