



Before I carved these babies up I wanted to get a picture. (Don't you know me by now...?) Beau, on the other hand, could not think of a worse thing that he could be doing.After the initial meltdown of the extreme torture he was undergoing...having to sit next to pumpkins and all, I did get a few...




2 comments:
Adorable pics, even the crying ones! At least you live in a country where Halloween is celebrated - the only pumkins I can get my hands on here in NZ are the ones in their obsession with pumpkin soup. Guess I can't leave THAT on the doorstep! And Lilly will have to wait to dress up like Cinderella til next year... although she really is a princess every day! Can't wait to see precious Beau's costume pics!!! *Hoping you're going to go overboard.*
How are your halloween costumes coming? don't let me down. matt is being incredibly hardcore about it (for beau) I CANT WAIT!!! answer your phone the next time I call you.
Post a Comment