Sometimes I wish my life had a soundtrack. Last month, as I rolled into my parking space I couldn't help but hear the Elton John song "The Bitch is Back"... For the first time in 8 months I pulled in for a day at the boutique. For those who don't know, in my pre-mommyhood life I was manager and buyer at Finders Keepers. I absolutely loved my job and the people I worked for/with. While I was gone, having a baby and all, I really missed being around "the girls" and not to mention being surrounded by fabulous clothes and accessories. You'd be so surprised, in awe even, of what people bring in. I mean, if I had a classic quilted Chanel bag with chain straps, you would have to pry it out of my cold, lifeless fingers before I got rid of it. But that's neither here nor there...
Beau and Uncle Jessi. My former roommate and one of my best friends. I mean seriously, we lived together, worked together and hung out together for two straight years and only had one fight. She bought a pair of boots that I had and I got mad at her for copying me. DRAMA. I kid you not.
Me, Stephanie, Casey and Julia at the Boutique. I'm really not as short as I look in this picture...I don't think.

Beau giving Betsy kisses. Beau style.


Me checking out my Christmas windows... I was seven months pregnant. Although, you can't really tell from this angle. Believe me, my booty is not normally that cumbersome. I only included this photo because you can actually see our cute little storefront.
Since we are going there, and it's the season, this is a picture of me and Casey last year on Halloween. We were Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie (since both Nicole and I were both preggers at the time).

Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm going to be doing a blog for work too, so when I get that up and running you need to check that out too!
1 comment:
Congrats, working mama. Even the one day a week away from the house will save your sanity. (Cause yeah, you seem a little insane - j/k!) Beau will look twice as delicious when you come home to him. And to have a job that you obviously love, bonus!
Good luck to Leo on Saturdays! Make sure Beau's pediatrican, the local hospital, and poison control are all on speed dial!!!
Post a Comment