Look what I found floating around YouTube. Yep, that's my Hercules husband squatting 575 lbs at a weightlifting meet. He has another one coming up in the next couple weeks...will keep ya'll updated.
heather I am so glad to have found you on here so that I can look at your precious baby boy...I am talking about Beau not your beast of a husband. However, Cason will be impressed by Leo's video! miss you girl and I am so glad that I can keep up with you guys on here. love ya Randi
3 comments:
i love that. leo is a beast.
Your crazy Leo. Beau may want a sister someday.
Aunt Jamie
heather I am so glad to have found you on here so that I can look at your precious baby boy...I am talking about Beau not your beast of a husband. However, Cason will be impressed by Leo's video! miss you girl and I am so glad that I can keep up with you guys on here.
love ya
Randi
Post a Comment