Thanks, everyone, for the thoughts and well-wishes regarding the newest Furlong. Physically, I am feeling great, especially since starting the blessed second trimester. I'm not having anymore nausea or extreme fatigue like I was having there for a minute. Now my primary symptom of pregnancy is extreme chubbiness. I've already gained 14 pounds. I'm trying not to match my 69 pound gainer with Beau. Oh yeah, you read that correctly. Let's just say, I'm super excited about going to my 10 year high school reunion wearing granny panties (I have an entire post in the works dedicated to this topic alone), an elastic waist pant, and retaining water like the Titanic.
Not to mention my new mood. I call pregnant Heather, "authentic Heather". She is really my uncensored self. She is that voice that lives in my head all the time but since I usually have manners, she doesn't get to be heard. Not so these days. I can't fake a smile if my life and the life of my unborn child depended on it. Sorry, annoying neighbor that caught me in my car one day. I literally just stared at her as she went on and on about goodness knows what. Sorry, stranger in line at Kroger trying to start a friendly conversation. I really don't care that you have a grandson Beau's age. And please refrain from touching him. It is flu season, after all, and I don't know where your hands have been. Thanks. Sorry, guy at FIVE GUYS, (Jaime, this is for you) that my friend ordering for me said "everything" instead of "all the way". I didn't realize this could be a point of confusion. Use your brain and give me my f*ing yummy cheeseburger. Oh, and sorry, husband for just being a raging bitch, well...EVERY WAKING MOMENT. You are a gem. (I just realized being pregnant is why I have to make New Years Resolutions not to curse anymore...)
Ugh. Anyway.
When I ask Beau if he's excited about being a big brother he shakes his head no. I think that's hilarious. For now.
Here are some pictures from Labor Day weekend.
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment