Well, I have a major announcement to make.
I guess now is just a good a time as any...
I'm sure its been getting pretty obvious in the past few weeks and you were starting to wonder when I was going to say something.
Blogger, I need to indroduce you to the new addition to the Furlong family.
For now we are just calling him "Baby"...until Beau can really talk and understand what's going on...
What?
Oh.
OH!
Huh?
Am I wha?
*crickets chirping*
NO WAY!!!!
I'm talking about Beau's Baby! Haha! Beau's BFF. His Aunt Kathy gave him this stuffed dog/blanket when he was a newborn, but the past few weeks he has gotten really really attached to it. He tries to do everything with it and gets SO mad when you try and take Baby away from him. Beau sleeps with him every night and when he is tired he rubs Baby's ear under his nose. So for future blog references, when I say Baby...don't get excited. Like you just did.
Beau and Baby on Christmas...




P.S. Congrats Katie!
2 comments:
I almost flipped my shit when I started reading! And thanks for the shout out..when can I start grilling you on this whole mom thing?
Post a Comment