Speaking of weight gain... He'll be five months old on Tuesday. Chunky as ever. He now laughs spontaneously and it just cracks me up seeing what he thinks is funny. Usually its the dog, but one time he did it when he saw Lori...I told her she shouldn't take it the wrong way that he only does that when he sees the dog...But that's neither here nor there...One of my favorite things is in the morning when he wakes up he just starts talking in his crib. I'll lay and listen to him for 20 minutes on the monitor. I imagine he is saying good morning to all the things in his room, ordering room service, and going through the day's to-do list. He has loved everything that we have put in his mouth, or attempted to put in his mouth, as he is not the neatest eater... and I am so excited to say he is no longer nursing and for the first time in 14 months there is not another human being relying on my body for his own nourishment. If I want sushi I can have sushi and if I want a beer (or three), sweet Mary, I can have a beer (or four)! Loved it, but love saying goodbye too...
Beau and his wheels...
The famous crab. Aside from the fact that I almost passed out blowing it up, its my new favorite thing. Also I look really cool with a huge crab in the back of my car.


I took these after he had his dinner one night. Happy Baby.







1 comment:
hannah has that same crab float! she really likes it since she gets blinded by the sun everytime we try to go outside. :) beau is such a cutie! they need to meet soon! btw, i just started a blog too and i have you as one of my friend links... hope that's ok, promise i'm not a stalker! :) just like reading other mom's blogs who are going through the same things. hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment