

Its hard to believe its been two months. It seems to have just flown. My boy is getting big so fast. I am so looking forward to him growing and being able to experience all his "firsts", but I am soaking up every second we spend together now, and it makes me a teeny bit sad knowing he won't stay little for long. It is so sweet and awesome rediscovering the world with Beau. This past week it was his hands. He can sit and stare at his little fists for hours. As I was looking through the close to 200 pictures we have of Beau I realized that I was only in the couple from the hospital. Not exactly frame-worthy photos of mom... Anyway I finally forced Leo to take a couple a me and Beau. I hope we can get professional family photos done soon...
Oh yeah! ... and for those who are interested we are having Beau baptized on Mother's Day at Kingswood United Methodist in Dunwoody. We would love for everyone to join us on this special day. We will probably be hosting something afterwards... will post details we decide on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment