



Last Friday night Leo and I let my mom and dad babysit for a couple of hours so we could have our fist dinner out together alone since we became parents. Leo even braved the menu at Carpe Diem in Decatur which happens to be one of my favorite places...not exactly a slab of meat and side of potatoes though. I had looked forward to date night all week and spending time with Leo without having to worry about the baby. We had a good time, but its so funny how all we really talked about was Beau. I only called once the two hours we were gone...ok and I cried just a little. I even considered skipping dessert so we could go back... but only for a second...hehe. My mom took the above picture of us. Our first family photo. The shadows make all of our hair look big and Beau looks like he's bored out of his mind. These are some pictures I took of mom and Beau. (Right now we are calling her Granny P... it all started as a joke but then it kind of stuck. Beau can decide what to call her when he starts talking)...Well they are up at the top because the thingy won't let me add pictures at the end.
1 comment:
so i've spent the last hour reading over your blog posts because you're so flipping FUNNY!!! have you ever considered writing a true-life column about motherhood... i bet Skirt would pick it up... i'm being serious! we love and miss you at Finders Keepers! :)
Post a Comment