This morning I was feeling domestic and decided to make Beau and myself some bacon, eggs, and monkey bread for breakfast. That's the funny thing about Leo being out of town. I always go on these cooking or cleaning or decorating or crafting kicks when he's gone. I swear, I must need to bake or re-arrange or decoupage something to cope with being lonely.
Anyway, I have Beau tuned in to Sesame Street, so he's is thoroughly entertained. I busy myself in the kitchen making our yummy breakfast.
I guess a few minutes pass before I look up at him, because when I do, my eyes are greeted with the full moon of my son's hiney standing in front of the TV. Somehow, in mere moments, he had wriggled out of his pj pants and freed himself of his diaper without me knowing. And once freed... he'd peed. On the carpet. Standing there, watching Elmo. He's stealthy, that one.
*sigh*
1 comment:
that is too funny! hannah just started taking hers off last week too and peed. :) hope leo gets home soon! hang in there
Post a Comment