No membership necessary. If you can rock a swimmy diaper and enjoy drinking pool water, you can hang. These are the photos from an evening in the Rearden's back yard. Beau loved being with the twins, Luke and Cade. Maybe as much as he enjoyed playing with their toy vacuum...
I couldn't choose between the many of the pictures, so I just posted a bunch of them!
The dads, Leo and Joe, lifeguarding and refereeing
Action shots!
Beau and the toy vacuum he played with FOR HOURS. He is such a weirdo.
Those not on kiddo duty: Don't worry guys, ya'll just relax. The Furlongs have the under 3 crowd under control. :)
2 comments:
So cute!! We had so much fun catching up with you guys! You and Beau will definitely have to come play in the pool again....or just come play with the vacuum!! :)
They are just three little chick magnets.
Can Beau come to Aunt Jamie's house and play with her vacuum? I'm sure that he will do a better job than Brent does.
Aunt J
Post a Comment