Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Song for Nan

Nanny, I just want to let you, and the world, know how much I am enjoying the Elmo keyboard you gave Beau. I know it was really a gift for Beau, but truly, it is the gift that keeps on giving. Not only did it make the 6 hour drive for North Carolina just fly by, it just fills my day with beautiful, soul touching music.

My son has been given a gift. It would really be selfish of me to keep it all to myself. So this one goes out to Nanny.

2 comments:

awalton said...

hey, where did Nanny get that Elmo piano? Hannah would love it too!

Nadi said...

Hi Heather,
I randomly stumbled upon your blog and I hope you don't mind me stalking!!!
Beau is such a cutie...and he seems so pleased with his playing skills!
Renata