Sunday, March 22, 2009

Greetings

Beau has finally mastered the word "Hi". We've been working on it for a while and when we would say "Hi Beau!", he would just smile and wave. I would plead with him, "Beau, can you say 'HI'? Say 'hi' for Mommy. Hi! Hi! Hi Beau!" ...Just a wave back. Until late last week. We finally got greeted back.


Nap schedules at the Furlongs are really up in the air right now. We used to be clockwork over here. Two naps a day. Two hours each. It. Was. Awesome. These days naps are hit or miss until we figure out the new ideal time slot. One particular day last week we were having a "miss". Beau was jumping around in his bed, singing and laughing. Usually he ends up throwing out his passy and Baby and gets upset after doing so. He'll fuss a bit until I go in and collect the discarded items, place Baby in hand and passy in mouth, lie him down, and try again. These days this little ritual goes on about four or five times before he finally settles down and goes to sleep. This day was no exception. However, each time I went in, the moment he spotted me, I was politely and enthusiastically greeted "HEY!".

No comments: